Thursday, November 20, 2008

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming . . .

At least, I hope we do.  Sorry for the delay since my last post.  I recently was given a new Mac Book Pro by my awesome husband but have been struggling with many issues in learning how to use it.  For some reason, after my last post, the Mac and Blogger have not been getting along.  Or maybe it was the Mac and Me.  Who knows.  But I think I have it figured out finally and will hopefully have no more hiccups.

A lot has been going on since my last post.  More homeschooling, of course, which is always challenging.  (More on that in my upcoming, very belated post "A Letter to Ree")  The Main Man went on a week-long mission trip to Mexico and one week after he returned, we all had a 10 day trip to Disney.  The Main Man also had a wreck 2 days after we got home from Florida - no one injured, thankfully, but lots of headache over it, nonetheless.  And we've made some big decisions and changes regarding my businesses - Cocina Couture and Sugar Hill Studio.  More on that in the next few weeks.

Another recent happening is staring you right in the face, acutally, as you read this post.  My blog design is fresh, new and ever so sparkly!  Since I only own two diamonds, which are very small but very precious to me, I thought I'd give myself a few big 'uns to light up my life a little more.  Even if it is only pretend.  Gosh - I don't think I'd ever want a real one as big as the ones over there.  Pretty sure it would have a bad effect on my sewing, trying to hold up the weight of a rock that size.  For now I'm content to just gaze at the sparkles here and dream a little.

Yet another fun and motivating thing has happened to me - that will be announced soon, so stay tuned!   I'll leave you for now with a few pictures from San Cristobal, Mexico.  I swear - I'd better get to go next time!









Love to all,
Jennifer

0 comments: